If you are installing a Workstation, you will need this file.Business Modules Setup File
If this is a New Server Installation Only, you will need this file.Business Modules Blank Data Files
Make sure you are logged onto the computer as an Administrator. The program will not install correctly if you are a regular user.
1) Download and unzip the Business Module Setup File.
2) Run the Setup.exe file in the extraction folder.
3) MAKE SURE YOU CAN LOG ONTO YOUR MAIN SERVER! You can test this by pressing the Start button (right-click the bottom left corner option in Windows 8), press Run or click into the Run box, and type in \\YourServerName. If you're not sure what your server name is, or if you are asked for a User Name or Password, please contact your Network Administrator.
4) Run the NBS Modules program and supply the correct Data Path.
5) Run the NBS Modules program again and do the necessary upgrades.
6) Go to My Computer, your C: drive, and right-click on the NBSMODULES folder and select Properties. Go to the Security tab. Depending on your operating system, you may have to press an Edit button. Make sure all entries in the list have Full Control. Press the Add button, type in Everyone in the box, press the Check Names button, then OK. Make sure Everyone has Full Control checked. Press OK until you're out of the Security data.
If you have any problem with any part of the setup process, please call our office.